Thursday 8 November 2012

Uche Jombo Endorses Upcoming Actress, Ruth Kadiri As Her Successor, Says 'Ruth Will Take Over From Me'--Uche Jombo


November 8, 2012 at 5:10 AM
When in Matthew 3:17 John the Baptist in the Holy Bible told his followers "I baptize you with water for repentance, but he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. that the one coming after him," not many thought he was referring to Jesus Christ. But when Jesus Christ started his work, he wowed many to their admiration.

At a time when some fans and Nollywood addicts are craving for new faces to take over from already established figures in the make-believe industry in Nigeria, superstar actress, Uche Jombo has revealed to Gossipnigeria.com 'the 'Jesus Christ' coming to take over from her, just like John The Baptist in the Holy Bible.

Gossipnigeria.com caught up with the recently married screen goddess at an event held last weekend. Uche was asked who among the up and coming actress she thinks can take over from her. The script writer cum actress and producer didn't hesitate in introducing one Ruth Kadiri, who Uche said can take over from her.

Asked the attributes she saw in the budding actress for her to have endorsed her. Uche said, "when I started, I was a script writer and an actress. This separated me from other actresses. It took me close to six years to see someone that could step into that.

"I acted in a film she (Ruth) wrote 'Mad Sex'. She was just starting then and that was the first time I came across a script written by her though she has written several others before. I saw the potentials in her as a script writer but when I saw her act, I was convinced she 'could be the next Uche Jombo' (our words). So, I encouraged her."

Will Ruth Kadiri be the 'Jesus Christ' that will do greater things John The Baptist (Uche Jombo) did? Fingers crossed.

0 comments: