Thursday 2 April 2015

Why I Dress Poorly Most Times—Mavin Records Star, Reekado Banks

Reekado Banks is one young and budding music act that is fast winning the hearts of music lovers, home and abroad.
The Mavin Records singer, who doubles as a songwriter, has seen the better side of life, but despite that, he has not forsaken his root.
As the last born of a large family, Reekado's success is not intimidating to his older ones. "Never, everybody is doing well where they are supposed to be. It’s about knowing where you are going to in life, so no, they are not threatened. I still get my normal slaps when I misbehave, I’m the last born, fame or not, I still get my slaps," he said in a recent interview.

The young singer also spoke on what he charges for show. "I don't know, it's not my place to negotiate with anybody but I charge quite reasonably. Yes, I've charged a million Naira before."
Unlike his colleagues in Mavin, Reekado has not really displayed his fashion sense, but he explains that, “I'm just me I'm just trying to be comfortable in anything I wear. Most of the time, I'm dressed in black and white. I'm not necessarily here to make the impression that I dress better than someone else. Right now, I'm just trying to make my music, I don’t think my fashion is really necessary"

0 comments: