Saturday 2 January 2016

Olamide Apologizing To His Fans Just Now Via Instagram

Headies Aftermath took a new turn as Olamide Baddo apologise to fans regarding his reactions to yesterday's headies award

Finally! Olamide has bowed out of the verbal war he ignited some hours ago at Headies Award over the rightful winner of the Next Rated Artiste of the year.

After using F' Words several times on Mavin Record Label Boss, Don Jazzy, the YBNL boss took to his Instagram page to apologize to his fans and supporters for his unruly behaviour.

" I want to apologize to my fans for my unruly conduct, including swearing on Live TV some hours ago at the Headies Award. I recognize that you all are the most important part of my work and journey so far. I wouldn't have come this far without you. Therefore you deserve better from me. I promise to conduct myself in a more respectable manner in future."

Intrestingly, in all these drama Don jazzy has remained silent same with other Mavin crew.

0 comments: